Friday, May 30, 2014

Starting June 1, USCIS will limit the validity period for all Forms I-693 to 1 year from the date of submission to USCIS.

In the email sent by USCIS earlier today (May 30, 2014), it was incorrectly stated that starting today, USCIS will limit the validity period for all Forms I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record, to one year from the date of submission to USCIS.

The correct date is June 1, 2014.

Starting June 1, 2014, USCIS will limit the validity period for all Forms I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record, to one year from the date of submission to USCIS. Applicants must also submit Form I-693 to USCIS within one year of the immigration medical examination.

USCIS will also provide additional ways to submit Form I-693. As outlined in policy alert PA-2014-005, this updated policy applies to any Form I-693 supporting a benefit application that USCIS adjudicates on or after June 1, 2014.

USCIS will hold an engagement on June 12, 2014 to address questions about the new policy and provide guidance on filing Form I-693. The Form I-693 has been updated on their website.

For more information, please visit http://go.usa.gov/8y9d

No comments:

Post a Comment